Fall is here and I’m so excited you guys! It’s my absolute favorite time of the year. The colors, the decor, the clothing, the weather, and most importantly the food!
I have tried various recipes and breads but this one is by far my favorite and a huge hit with my family as well. So keep reading and get the recipe!
2 cups sugar
4 cups flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 cups milk
2/3 cup oil (Vegetable or canola world best)
3 apples diced and peeled (I love tons of apples in mine, if you don’t 2 apples would work fine.)
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, milk and oil until just combined. (Do not over mix.)
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet until just moist.
- Add apples and cinnamon.
- Grease baking dishes and pour mixture an inch below to the top to compensate for rise.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Spoon topping onto each loaf and swirl in with a knife.
- Bake 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean.
It’s such an easy recipe and such a great taste of Fall! Try it out and let me know what you think!
I’ve also connected with some amazing Bloggers to share some blogs featuring ALL THINGS FALL! Bucket lists, recipes decor and more! 🍂 Head to each of their blogs to check out what they are sharing.